Miss Camaraderie Bar

Home Forums CHEAPYXO Miss Camaraderie Bar

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sheldon711 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Emman Blue
    Participant

How many times can you use the bar in one day?

GIDEON SHABAZZ
    Participant

I use it in the morning and before i go to bed

Simone Blackshear
    Participant

I use it before bed and in the morning if I remember. I found that during her trial period, the snake oil helped her process along but I’m still waiting to receive the snake oil. It wasn’t up for sale the same time the soaps were but it def helped begin the peeling. Don’t forget sunscreen if doing in the morning!

GIDEON SHABAZZ
    Participant

My routine, im no expert

Cleanse w/ Boscia Black Detoxifying or Origins White Tea AntiOxidant
    Mask my face w/ the Miss Camaraderie Soap bar for like at least 10 minutes. Know your threshold of sensitivity.
    Rinse lather off completely w/ cold water
    Massage grapeseed oil on my face
    Spot treat irritated areas w/ hydrocortisol or neosporin
    Apply sunscreen
    Then spray Rosewater toner

(TLDR)* WILL Miss C lighten my skin cuz I DON’T want that affect* …Too funny I just saw these forums in here. Do ppl still use forums ? Does the Miss C lighten skin tone because I found its great for my acne but I DONT WANT lighter skin. Customer support and product info is a bit to b desired still anybody’s info would be great 💗 This shit for real has been the only thing to clear up my damn acne with my 30 years on this planet so I really wanna keep using it

sheldon711
    Participant

I’ve been using the Miss C bar for a little over a month now and I really like it. Just ordered my second bar. I do have some questions though that I can’t seem to find on the website.

First question: The site states that Miss C and Miss A help each other to work better but I can’t find anywhere where it says which to use first. Hopefully that means it doesn’t matter but I was curious to which you use first to the people who use both. Right now I put Miss A for about 3-5 minutes and then I put Miss C on for 5-10 minutes.

Second Question: When I got my first bars I noticed a note on the package saying which bars not to mix together (something that I think should be on the website because you don’t get this info until after you buy them) – does anyone know why you can’t mix the Count Contessa bar with the Miss C bar? I really want to try the Count Contessa bar and was thinking about using it as my initial soap to wash my face before I put on Miss C but then I reread the “do not mix” list and noticed it said not to mix these but on the website it says not to mix Miss C with any products that have Salicylic Acid or Benzoyl Peroxide but Count Contessa doesn’t list either of these as ingredients so I was wondering what about that bar would make it bad to mix with Miss C?

Also to answer the person above me no, Miss C doesn’t lighten the skin, only Miss A does that.

Thanks for reading! xoxo J.T.

sheldon711
    Participant

One more question I forgot to add in my last post. On one of the FAQs on the site Azealia answers the question “what should I do once I’ve achieved my desired results” and she recommends says “once your desired look has been achieved switch to the 75g low strength beauty bars for maintenance” um… what? So on the website right now, there’s a 150g and a 45g bar. The first time I ordered from here I bought both. I thought the 45g would be the same size as the 150g but would be a lesser strength but it’s literally just a tiny travel sized bar. So is the 45g bar also lesser in strength along with being lesser in physical size?? I just bought another 150g bar because I haven’t reached my desired look yet so I figure I’ll just save the 45g bar until I get an answer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.