[Order #23278] Incorrect items received

Home Forums Support [Order #23278] Incorrect items received

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    your_dolly
    Participant

[Order #23278]

Wrong items received. I received 3 of the retinoic acid face soaps instead of the 3 bubblegum beauty bars that were ordered. I need a replacement or refund as I didn’t order what was received. I have photos of the products received, as well as the invoice slip that clearly lists the actual items that were ordered. I can’t reach support however I do and will need this issue to be amended. Happy to send the items back if provided a return label, however receiving the correct items in replacement, or my money back, is necessary. I paid a lot for the order I placed and expected to receive what I ordered. I don’t want to have to flag this with my bank and open a dispute. Will wait hopefully for someone from support to contact me (as the support form is unusable and leads to a dead end – it has never not done so ever since I first discovered this brand, and I know it does the same for everybody else based on multiple forums visited). All these details regarding this brand/site will be forwarded to my bank if needs be. Will be checking in with this concern frequently before taking it further if necessary.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.