Miss Icon helps lighten dark areas of your body in just a week. A chemical solution to improve and smoothen the texture of the facia/body skin by removing its damaged outer layers. MISS ICON peeling oil is only a superficial skin peel and is therefore safe to use at home without any professional assistance.
Please read: Everything that you need to know about using this product is noted here.
Skin Peeling products included here are for those who are looking to have a fresher, smoother skin in just 7 days. It helps exfoliates dead skin cells while accelerating the formation of new cells. Miss Icon also promotes further skin lightening action prior to using topical creams, lotions & soaps which you can start using only after the skin has COMPLETELY HEALED.
These products are safe to use without the supervision of a Dermatologist by carefully following the instructions. Mild itching, tingling or warm sensation is expected, however do not be alarmed as this is just a phase (curing) the skin being treated has to go through. This just means that the oil is penetrating the top layer of the skin and preparing for massive peeling. Sunblock is a must after peeling, avoid direct sun exposure during treatment and during healing. you may have direct sun exposure ONE WEEK AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETELY HEALED.
- Fine Lines – smoothes and softens lines and wrinkles. This includes laughter lines, crow’s feet, brow lines, and crepey skin.
- Acne Scar – a proven acne scar treatment that reduces and fades reddened acne scars, dark acne scars, and blemishes.
- Sun Damage – reverses & removes photo-aged and sun-damaged outer skin layers.
- Age Spots – lightens and removes dark spots, and blotches from your skin.
- Blackheads – opens blocked pores eliminating blackheads & whiteheads, and smoothes rough skin.
- Uneven Skin Tone – lightens and brightens your skin revealing a more even colored skin tone.
- Large Pores – reduces the size, look, and appearance of large pores.
- Hyper-pigmentation – reduces and improves the look of darkened skin patches and blemishes.
Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Vitamin A, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Orange Extracts
- Keep away from reach of children.
- Do not apply to areas of skin where you have other problems, such as eczema.
- Do not apply on private parts or anything moist areas such as navel, eye and nose area.
- Refrain from scratching if itchiness occurs.
- Exposure to sunlight should be minimized during use because this may lead to a more intense action by the product.
- No advantage will be obtained by using more than the recommended amounts during application, since redness, over peeling, discomfort and skin damage WILL occur. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or lactating, or on areas where you have eczema/psoriasis or on anyone under the age of 13.
You must set aside at least 3-7 days of feeling “UNCOMFORTABLE” especially if you’re doing whole body peeling or sensitive body parts. Please note that skin would be tight, itchy and dry during treatment. If this seems unacceptable to you then stop now. However, this is why you need hydrocortisone cream when these symptoms occurs.
Our shop is not familiar with the buyer’s skin type, condition, skin history, or sensitivity and does not make personal recommendations of any kind to any buyer. Seller is not liable for negative or damaging results that may be obtained by proper or improper use of this product on any person. Applying this product without proper medical consultation constitutes using it at your own risk.
- Do a patch test prior to using.
- Wash the part that needs to be treated using any mild soap.
- Apply toner, no need to rinse.
Directions for Use (Non Sensitive Areas)
Please follow the directions carefully.
- Apply Miss Icon to your skin 3x WITH FIFTEEN MINUTE INTERVALS IN BETWEEN for 3 NIGHTS ONLY. Do not wash or wet the area for any reason during the first three days of treatment as the area will not peel. apply SPF 30 or better during the daytime and avoid direct sun exposure. (Note: If you begin peeling before the three day interval is up don’t apply anymore)
- Peeling usually begins on Day 4. Today you can gently hand wash with cold water and PAT dry. Apply Your Hydrocortisone Lotion and spf. Now is when you can begin to use a natural oil or butter such as 100% organic virgin cold pressed Rosehip, Jojoba, Grapeseed, or Coconut oils.
- On day 5 you can begin to use a mild soap such as Dove, Dial, Ivory, or any other non harsh soap with your hands only and rinse. pat dry again. Avoid using scrubs, exfoliants, or any whitening soap or alcohol based soap until all dead skin has come off and skin has healed, doing it would turn the skin really sore, do not use a loofah/washcloth and do not rub skin when toweling, just tap it dry.
- On Day 8 you can begin to use a loofah/ mild rag with your mild soap in tandem with your oils and spf.
Directions for the Soft Skin Areas
- Face (excluding more extreme beard/ingrown situations), Inner thigh/Bikini/DRY GENITAL AREAS* Under arms, ears, arm/leg folds and neck, apply peeling oil once a day ONLY
- Make sure the oil application is thicker as you are only applying it once a day for 3 consecutive days.
- THE DRY GENITAL AREAS INCLUDE THE TOP OF THE VULVA AND THE GLUTEAL FOLDS.
- DO NOT USE ON YOUR ANUS, CLITORIS, VAGINAL OPENING, INNER EAR, LIPS, EYELIDS, NIPPLES, PENIS, or SCROTUM.
- Peeling will begin in 2 -4 days and will last for about 5 to 7 days (peeling may vary depending on the user’s skin moisture content. Peeling may continue for as long as 1-3 weeks depending on how big the area is being treated as long as the shedding skin is dead. Weather condition may also affect the peeling process. Cold weather delays the peeling of a day or two. Just wait and be patient). Never remove the peeling skin. Never wash frequently to hasten peeling. Think of the dead skin as a protective bandage of the fresh peeling skin. The longer it stays, the better the result. Do not rub or scrub your face during the peeling process.
- To prevent redness or itchiness, apply HYDROCORTISONE CREAM on the 2nd day after applying the Green Peeling Oil, its normal to feel itchy, at first for a few weeks, as the skin is fresh and new. Just apply HYDROCORTISONE CREAM every time the skin is itchy or you can take antihistamine.. During the day use sunblock only to lessen the suns effect.
Avoid tight clothes. You can use a an antibacterial jelly or apply petroleum Jelly to initiate or assist the peeling. Be patient. mild Redness and soreness will occur after peeling, but will usually subside within 2days and completely by day seven.
For External use only. It may damage your skin. Peeling may vary depending on the user’s skin moisture content. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight while on treatment. Use sunblock if continuous exposure to sunlight. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.. Stop usage if allergic reactions occur.
Can I use the product on my face?
This product is safe to be used on the face. However face is the most exposed part of the body and we wouldn’t want to take responsibility in case of misuse as we will not be there to assist you.
Is it safe to use?
We have personally tried and tested this product and we haven’t personally encountered any strong reactions against it. If you feel like you have very sensitive skin and may be allergic to a lot of skin care products, we do not recommend that you purchase this item
Will the peeling be visible?
Yes the peeling will be very visible
How long will the peeling last?
Peeling may last about 5-7 days (approximation only) (peeling may vary depending on the user’s skin moisture content. Peeling may continue for as long as 1-3 weeks depending on how big the area is being treated as long as the shedding skin is dead. Weather condition may also affect the peeling process. Cold weather delays the peeling of a day or two. Just wait and be patient).
Will this lighten my skin?
Yes, it will lighten your skin tone after your first peeling. However, the lightening of the skin depends on how many dark skin layers your body has. If you still wish to improve your skin even further, you may repeat peeling session at least 7 days or after the skin has COMPLETELY HEALED.
Will this dramatically whiten my skin?
Your skin may show visible lightening on the first peeling, however it will not dramatically lighten once skin to a point of turning dark skin into light, several processes, serums, lightening lotions and regimen may be involved before dramatic “whitening/lightening” results can be achieved.
What should I do if I my skin get irritated?
Just apply HYDROCORTISONE CREAM/LOTION every time the skin is itchy or you can take antihistamine..
I have a brown/black skin tone; will it work on my skin?
This will work on almost all skin types but if you are expecting to visibly lighten a very dark or black skin tone, it may not be possible to do so with just peeling alone. However, you may expect improvement on your skin on the first peeling.
Will this remove old scars?
This may lighten old scars but may not be able to remove them depending on how depressed the scars are.
What are the common skin reactions during treatment?
- Stinging Sensation
- Dry Skin, Flakey Skin
*Discontinue use if severe irritation occurs.