SNAKE OIL and MISS ICON help in lightening dark areas of your body in just a week. They are chemical solutions that improve and smoothen the texture of the facial skin by removing its dam aged outer layers. SNAKE OIL is a superficial skin peels and therefore are safe to use at home, even without professional assistance.
Everything that you need to know about using these products is noted here. SNAKE OIL and MISS ICON are for those who are looking to have whiter, smoother skin in just 7 days. It helps exfoliate dead skin cells while accelerating the formation of new cells. They promote further skin lightening action prior to using topical creams, lotions & soaps which you can start using only after the skin has COMPLETELY HEALED.
These products are safe to use without the supervision of a Dermatologist by carefully following the instructions. Mild itching, tingling or a warm sensation is expected, however do not be alarm ed as this is just a phase
(curing) the skin being treated has to go through. This means that the oil is penetrating to the top layer of the skin and preparing for massive peeling. Sunblock is a must after peeling, avoid sun exposure!
- Fine Lines – smoothed and softens lines and wrinkles. This includes laughter lines,
crow’s feet, brow lines, and crepey skin.
- Acne Scars – a proven acne scar treatment that reduces and fades reddened acne scars, dark acne scars, and blemishes.
- Sun Dam age – reverses & removes photo-aged and sun-dam aged outer skin layers.
- Age Spots – lightens and removes dark spots, and blotches from your skin. Blackheads – opens blocked pores eliminating blackheads & whiteheads, and smoothed rough skin.
- Uneven Skin Tone – lightens and brightens your skin revealing a m ore even colored skin tone.
- Large Pores – reduces the size, look, and appearance of large pores.
- Hyper-pigmentation – reduces and improves the look of darkened skin patches and blemishes.
Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Vitamin A, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid
- Do not use the Beauty Bars for 7 (seven) to 10 (ten) days after peeling is complete.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Do not apply to areas of skin where you have other problem s, such as eczema.
- Do not apply on private parts or anything moist areas such as navel, eye and nose area.
- Refrain from scratching if itchiness occurs.
- Exposure to sunlight should be minimized during use because this may lead to a more intense action by the product.
- No advantage will be obtained by using m ore than the recommended amounts during application, since redness, over peeling and discomfort may occur.
Please don`t use on pregnant woman, lactating m others or children under 12 years old, unless advised by a dermatologist.
You must set aside at least 3-7 days of feeling “UNCOMFORTABLE,” especially if you’re doing whole body peeling or sensitive body parts. Please note that skin will be tight, itchy and dry during treatment. If this seem unacceptable to you then stop right here! However, this is why you need hydrocortisone cream when these symptom s occurs.
CHEAPYXO is not familiar with the buyer’s skin type, condition, skin history, or sensitivity and does not make personal recommendations of any kind to any buyer. CHEAPYXO is not liable for negative or damaging results that may be obtained by proper or improper use of this product on any person. Applying this product without proper medical consultation constitutes using it at your own risk.
1. Do a patch test prior to using.
2. Wash the part that needs to be treated using any m ild soap.
3. Apply toner, no need to rinse
Directions of Use
Please follow the direction carefully especially No.2! Instructions given by a Dermatologist.
- Wash or Clean the Skin area where the SNAKE OIL or MISS ICON will be applied, let it dry. Use only hands with soap when you take a bath and rinse right away. Avoid using scrubs, exfoliants, whitening soap or alcohol based soap until all dead skin has come off and skin has healed, doing it would turn the area really sore. Do not use a loofah and do not rub skin when toweling, just tap it dry.
- Directions for the Face, Inner thigh, Under arm s, and neck:
Apply peeling oil once a day ONLY. Make sure the oil application is thicker as you are
only applying it once a day for 3 consecutive days.
Directions for any other area (minus areas listed in precaution).
Apply Snake Oil or Miss Icon on your skin 3x at night for 3 days in 15 minutes intervals.
Let it dry, no need to rinse.
- Recommended by Dermatologist to use at night time only. Apply on skin area evenly and let it dry. Use your fingertips better. Not recommended to apply Snake Oil or Miss Icon at day time because of the sun’s effect.
- Peeling will begin in 2 -4 days and will last for about 5 to 7 days (peeling may vary depending on the user’s skin moisture content. Peeling m ay continue for as long as 1-3 weeks depending on how big the area is being treated as long as the shedding skin is dead. Weather condition m ay also affect the peeling process. Cold weather delays the peeling a day or two. Just wait and be patient. Never remove the peeling skin. Never wash frequently to fasten peeling. Think of the dead skin as a protective bandage of the fresh peeling skin. The longer it stays, the better the result. Do not rub or scrub your face during the peeling process.
- To prevent redness or itchiness, apply HYDROCORTISONE CREAM on the 2nd day after applying Snake Oil or Miss Icon. Its norm al to feel itchy at first and through the first week, as the skin is fresh and new. Just apply HYDROCORTISONE CREAM every time the skin is itchy OR you can take antihistamine. During the day use sunblock.
- After you apply SNAKE OIL or MISS ICON for 3 days, let the skin peel off and rest the skin at least 7 days until the redness is gone. If results are not satisfactory apply again for another 3 days using the same process.
Avoid tight clothes. You can use a sanitized or apply petroleum Jelly to initiate or assist the peeling. Be patient. Redness and soreness will occur after peeling, usually within 7 days.
For External use only. Do not use m ore than 3 sessions. It m ay dam age your skin. Peeling may vary depending on the user’s skin moisture content. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight while on treatment. Use sunblock if continuous exposure to sunlight. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.. Stop usage if allergic reactions occur.
Can I use the product on my face?
This product is safe to be used on the face. However face is the most exposed part of the body and we will not take responsibility in a case of misuse as we will not be there to assist you.
Is it safe to use?
We have personally tried and tested this product and we haven’t personally encountered any strong reactions against it. If you feel like you have very sensitive skin and may be allergic to a lot of skin care products, we do not recommend that you purchase this item.
Is it okay to take a bath while applying SNAKE OIL or MISS ICON?
Yes, but don’t take a bath too long. Use only hands with soap when you take a bath and rinse right away. Avoid using scrubs, exfoliants, whitening soap or alcohol based soap until all dead skin has com e off and skin has healed. Doing so would turn the skin really sore. Do not use a loofah and do not rub skin.
Will the peeling be visible?
Yes the peeling will be very visible.
How long will the peeling last?
Peeling m ay last about 5-7 days (approximation only) (peeling m ay vary depending on the user’s skin moisture content. Peeling m ay continue for as long as 1-3 weeks depending on how big the area is being treated as long as the shedding skin is dead.nWeather condition m ay also affect the peeling process. Cold weather delays the peeling of a day or two. Just wait and be patient).
Will this lighten my skin?
Yes, it will lighten your skin tone after your first peeling. However, the lightening of the skin depends on how m any dark skin layers your body has. If you still wish to improve your skin even further, you may repeat peeling session at least 7 days or after the skin has COMPLETELY HEALED.
Will this dramatically whiten my skin?
Your skin m ay show visible lightening on the first peeling, however it will not dramatically lighten skin to a point of turning dark skin into light. Several processes maybe involved before this can be achieved.
What should I do if my skin gets irritated?
Just apply HYDROCORTISONE CREAM/LOTION every time the skin is itchy or you can take antihistamine.
I have a brown/black skin tone; will it work on my skin?
This will work on almost all skin types, but if you are expecting to visibly lighten a very dark or black skin tone, it m ay not be possible to do so with just peeling alone. However, you m ay expect improvement on your skin on the first peeling.
Will this remove old scars?
This may lighten old scars but m ay not be able to remove it.
Common Skin Reactions During Treatment:
Redness / Peeling / Stinging Sensation / Dry Skin / Flakey Skin
*Discontinue use if severe irritation occurs.