- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not apply to areas of skin where you have other problems, such as eczema, psoriasis, inflammation, irritation or breakage of any kind.
- Do not apply on private parts or any moist areas such as navel, eye and nose area.
- Refrain from scratching if itchiness occurs.
- Exposure to sunlight should be minimized during use as this may lead to adverse effects.
- No advantage will be obtained by using more than the recommended amounts during application. Redness, over-peeling, discomfort and skin damage WILL occur. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or lactating, or on anyone under the age of 13.
You must set aside at least 3-7 days of feeling “UNCOMFORTABLE,” especially if you’re doing whole body peeling or applying Snake Oil to sensitive body parts. Please note that skin will be tight, itchy and dry during treatment. If this seems unacceptable to you then stop now. However, this is why you need hydrocortisone cream or an anti-histamine when these symptoms occur.
Our shop is not familiar with the buyer’s skin type, condition, skin history, or sensitivity and does not make personal recommendations of any kind to any buyer. We are not liable for negative or damaging results that may be obtained by proper or improper use of this product on any person. Applying this product constitutes using it at your own risk.
Directions for Use (Non Sensitive Areas)
Please follow the directions carefully. FOR NIGHTTIME USE ONLY
- Apply Snake Oil to your skin 3x WITH FIFTEEN MINUTE INTERVALS IN BETWEEN for 3 NIGHTS ONLY. Do not wash or wet the area for any reason during the first three days of treatment as the area will not peel. apply SPF 30 or better during the daytime and avoid direct sun exposure. (Note: If you begin peeling before the three day interval is up don’t apply anymore)
- Peeling usually begins on Day 4. Today you can gently hand wash with cold water and PAT dry. Apply Your Hydrocortisone Lotion and spf. Now is when you can begin to use a natural oil or butter such as 100% organic virgin cold pressed Rosehip, Jojoba, Grapeseed, or Coconut oils.
- On day 5 you can begin to use a mild soap such as Wallace’s Moisturizing Success Soap™ or any other non harsh soap with your hands only and rinse. pat dry again. Avoid using scrubs, exfoliants, or any Beauty Bars™ or alcohol based soap until all dead skin has come off and skin has healed. Do not use a loofah/washcloth and do not rub skin when toweling, just tap it dry.
- On Day 8 you can begin to use a loofah/ mild rag with your mild soap in tandem with your oils and spf.
Directions for the Soft Skin Areas
- Face (excluding more extreme beard/ingrown situations), Inner thigh/Bikini/DRY GENITAL AREAS* Under arms, ears, arm/leg folds and neck, apply peeling oil once a day ONLY
- Make sure the oil application is thicker as you are only applying it once a day for 3 consecutive days.
- THE DRY GENITAL AREAS INCLUDE THE TOP OF THE VULVA AND THE GLUTEAL FOLDS.
- DO NOT USE ON YOUR ANUS, CLITORIS, VAGINAL OPENING, INNER EAR, LIPS, EYELIDS, NIPPLES, PENIS, or SCROTUM.
- Peeling will begin in 2 -4 days and will last for about 5 to 7 days (peeling may vary depending on the user’s skin moisture content. Peeling may continue for as long as 1-3 weeks depending on how big the area is being treated as long as the shedding skin is dead. Weather condition may also affect the peeling process. Cold weather delays the peeling of a day or two. Just wait and be patient). Never remove the peeling skin. Never wash frequently to hasten peeling. Think of the dead skin as a protective bandage of the fresh peeling skin. The longer it stays, the better the result. Do not rub or scrub your face during the peeling process.
- To prevent redness or itchiness, apply HYDROCORTISONE CREAM on the 2nd day after applying the Green Peeling Oil, its normal to feel itchy, at first for a few weeks, as the skin is fresh and new. Just apply HYDROCORTISONE CREAM every time the skin is itchy or you can take antihistamine.. During the day use sunblock only to lessen the suns effect.
Avoid tight clothes. You can use a an antibacterial jelly or apply petroleum Jelly to initiate or assist the peeling. Be patient. mild redness and soreness will occur after peeling, but will usually subside within 2days and be completely gone by day five.
For External use only. Peeling may vary depending on the user’s skin moisture content. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight during and for two weeks after use of this product. Use sunblock/sunhats during continuous sunlight exposure, re-applying sunblock every two hours. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.